A national retailer wanted to use social data to increase sales by aligning the right offers to the right customers on their loyalty file
- The retailer had limited data from their current customer database and no way to connect social data to their customers.
- They were tasked with targeting the most relevant offers to their customers to maximize shoe manufacturers’ advertising dollars.
- SpotRight analyzed existing buyers across multiple product lines to understand their social affinity to brands and interests.
- Using the profiles of their existing buyers, SpotRight determined the type of offers customers should receive based on the brands followed and customers conversations.
• SpotRight provided a 70% lift against their existing control in a campaign by identifying the right offers for the right customers, representing a significant increase in sales across one of the retailer’s primary product lines.