SpotRight is looking for an amazing, smart, motivated marketer to own the marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting traffic to our site, converting that traffic into new business leads, and nurturing those leads into customers, which sales will help you accomplish. You will learn and grow in virtually every aspect of marketing and marketing technology.
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website, such as blog posts, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Identify and help create product marketing deliverables to arm sales and educate our audience about the benefits of our offerings
- Establish analytics and reporting with sales to understand how our marketing activity generates customers, and continually refine our process to convert leads
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Social media expert and active user
- Excellent communication skills and creative thinker, using data to inform decisions
- Bonus skills: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo
Who we are:
SpotRight is a marketing technology company that helps marketers use insights to fuel big ideas and smart targeting. Located in Little Rock, AR and Boulder, CO, we have a maniacal focus on helping our clients. Our fast-paced work culture and innovative products demand we hire only the best, and we always seek balance between our professional and personal lives. In fact, this guy thinks we’re one of the coolest places to work in Little Rock. You can read about that here.